Title

Laura Bambrey Books

It's all about the books... News. Reviews. Interviews

Thursday, 16 February 2017

Book and a Biscuit: The A to Z of Everything by Debbie Johnson

#amreading: 

The A to Z of Everything by Debbie Johnson - due out from Harper on the 20th April- but available to pre-order now!! Huge thanks to Charlotte Ledger for this gorgeous, early proof.

Tea: 

Smooth Green Tea Strawberry Cupcake by PG Tips - I'm sorry- who can resist tea and a cupcake all in one cup...? No- me neither- and this is delicious!

Cake: 

I've already got the cake in the cup... so I thought I'd add extra strawberries to the mix with this delicious bowl of goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can never get enough strawberries!! Just eaten another plate of them with crumbled meringue and yoghurt. Heaven (though am now sofa-bound and extremely full!!) x

      Delete