So, this is a heads up- this is not a book post, it's a personal one - but I really need your support- and the good news, it'll only take you 2 minutes.
In my "real life" I'm a fundraiser for a local charity for learning disabled children and young adults, called Lifeworks. We provide all sorts of projects and services to these youngsters and their families, but the specific one I want to talk to you about is called Breaking the Barrier.
|Image with permission of Lifeworks Charity|
Here's where I need your help. I'm not asking for money. I'm asking for 2 minutes of your time to add your votes to our project in the Aviva Community Fund - because if we get through to the finals, we could stand to win up to £25,000 for this vital project.
Voting is super easy...
Please vote for us! Each person has 10 votes – but you can cast them all at the same time, so it's nice and easy. Just follow this step-by-step…
- Click HERE to find out more about the project
- Click the "Register and log in" link in the voting box to register
- Click "Register Now" (or "Login" if you already have an account)
- Fill in your name, email and choose a password
- Go to your emails and click on the confirmation email link
- Fill in the last few boxes and activate your account
- Now you have your account, simply search for "Breaking The Barrier" in the "search project titles and organisations" box
- Click "see more" on the project box to get back to the page- and cast your votes!
Thank you thank you thank you. If you need more convincing, please check out this video - and help me share far and wide! Laura xxx