Title

Laura Bambrey Books

It's all about the books... News. Reviews. Interviews

Thursday, 11 August 2016

A Little Love Note...

Morning book-lovers!

Today I want to send out a little love-note to all of the publishers, editors, authors, book publicists and marketeers for your unending generosity in sending us bloggers so many lovely books. Seriously- I'm way behind in putting up pictures of all of my #bookpost - let alone reading them :)

Here's a little update picture of what's been arriving through my letterbox over the last week or so...

Aren't they gorgeous?! And this is just a tiny selection of the fantastic reads that I've been gifted as a blogger.

To my fellow bloggers and reviewers- I know that our ever-growing TBR piles can give us a little bit of a fright occasionally- I've had to take an occasional deep, steadying breath too- but just for a second, take yourselves back to how excited you were when you received your very first review copy in the post. Maybe it's time to remember that when your next incredible read arrives. And the next. And the next.

It's to easy to become dismissive of what a wonderful treat this is- to be a small part of the journeys of all of these books and their authors.

And to all you wonderful bookpost fairies - thank you so much. I'll do my best to blog and review up a storm in return for your lovely literary presents. Keep up the amazing work ;)

All my love
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. wow! you did get some cool books this month. I always get a thrill when a new book pops through the letterbox
    Gill x.

    ReplyDelete