Title

Laura Bambrey Books

It's all about the books... News. Reviews. Interviews

Sunday, 31 July 2016

Raring to Read: The #SummerImpulse Readathon

There's nothing better than a full-on readathon to get back into the swing of reading and blogging. So, what brilliant luck that the lovely Katey Lovell has gone and organised one with everyone's favourite group of romance fiends, HarperImpulse.

I've decided to kick the week off with some serious Country action with Mandy Baggot's Made in Nashville. I'm so looking forward to getting my teeth into this one as I love Mandy's writing - she always delivers on the best male leads, so it should be a real treat.

Then, I'm moving on to read all three of Zara Stoneley's series- Stable Mates, Country Affairs and Country Rivals- all of which I've had lined up on my kindle ever since their release dates - so I think it's a fitting tribute to read these in quick succession.

That's 4 books already for the week, and if I work my way through those before next weekend, I'd like to add in another one- One Last Summer at Hideaway Bay by Zoe Cook - I've just heard such incredible things about this book, so I can't wait to read it for myself.

Anyway - I'll be blogging and vlogging my way through the week- keeping you updated on my reads and how they're going. There's still plenty of time to get in on the action if you fancy it- join the conversation over on twitter with #SummerImpulse or join the event on Facebook - search for #SummerImpulse 2016.

See you tomorrow!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment