Title

Laura Bambrey Books

It's all about the books... News. Reviews. Interviews

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

I'm Back!

Hi- thanks for stopping by my new blog!

So - some of you may already know me from my old haunt- Chick Lit Love- where I blogged for 6 years. Then last summer, I decided to take a break from blogging and reviewing to re-evaluate (and to get my art career off the ground. This is now going brilliantly- thanks for asking!- and you can find that side of my life over on my Artist Facebook Page if you're interested).

I've really missed gossiping about what books I've been reading and sharing bookish news and new releases. To solve this, I decided to come back- initially with a Booktube channel as my new outlet. But I've discovered that sometimes, all I really want to do is write a quick review, post a couple of pictures, or simply stick my head in and say hello. I will be continuing my Booktube channel as well, and will post the videos here when they go live- so there will be very little duplicate content if you follow me at both places.

I'm back- but in a slightly different guise. I will, of course, still be reading plenty of chick lit and women's fiction, but there are going to be some different books in the mix too - a little bit of fantasy, crime, some classics, YA... basically, if it has a good story, I'll probably be reading it!

I've also decided that my new review policy is one of absolute honesty- not that I wasn't honest before- but I did have a tendency to gush. With this in mind, when I review, I'm always going to talk about a positive and a negative for every book. I want you to be able to trust my reviews and recommendations- so balancing my reviews and resisting the urge to gush will hopefully help me achieve this!

It's great to be back! Any questions, suggestions or recommendations- please leave me a comment below...

See you soon,
Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment